This service is provided by Ministry of Health in collaboration with AlRazi Health
Center. Expatriates and Business owners can book for a Pre-Employment Health Check
Up appointment with a simple click of a button. Customers can avoid the long queues
and select the date and time of the booking at their convenience 24 hours/7 days
Application confirmation will be sent through Short Message Service (SMS).
A Quick Guide
- To start the service click on
Note: The Page will direct you to the Arabic version, to switch to English
click the (English Icon) at the top left of the page.
- If you wish to book an appointment for a medical check-up, select "Book New Appointment".
- Enter "Commercial Registration" Number and mobile number. Please note that this
number will receive the SMS reminder of the appointment.
- If you wish to receive a copy of the appointment via e-mail, please enter your e-mail
- Enter expatriate Personal Number (CPR). For group appointments, click "Add" and
enter the remaining expatriate Personal Numbers (CPR). Click "Continue".
- Verify the details of the expatriate and select the type of appointment you wish
- Select the desired date and starting time for the appointment. Please note that
for group bookings, the time slots will be automatically distributed amongst the
- If you wish to pay for the appointment, click "Pay Now" and follow the payment process.
- To reschedule your appointment date/time, select "Reschedule Existing Appointment".
- To print a copy of your receipt, select "Print Appointment Slip".