Online Appointments in Health Centers
About the eService
This eHealth service comes as part of the scope of the National Health Information Program (I-SEHA), which is provided by the Ministry of Health for the Citizens and Residents. It offers the opportunity to book medical appointments electronically in the Health Centers. In addition this service will allow its users to reschedule or cancel the upcoming appointments. The user will be able to view the pending and the past medical appointments in all Ministry Health Institutions.
To ensure the quality and efficiency of the services in the Health Center, the user should follow the below:
- User will be able to access one week of the upcoming appointments.
- User can book only one appointment per specialty.
- Reschedule option is available 2 hours prior to appointment time.
- Attending the clinic 20 minutes prior to appointment time, and heading to the medical records section to present the required documents in order to continue with the procedures. In case the patient did not attend on time, the health center will assign this appointment to another patient.
- In case of missing three appointments, the user will be suspended from booking online appointments for one month.
We are pleased to receive your comments and suggestions via:
- eMail: WebMaster@health.gov.bh
- Natioal Call Centre: 80008001
- National Suggestions and Complaints System “Tawasul”
How to use the Service
- Click on “Launch Service”.
- Enter “Patient Information”
- You will be assigned to your Health Center
- Follow the instructions and enter the required information.